Want to understand QR Codes, how they work, potential benefits and uses for the apartment rental industry? Follow these simple steps:
1) Download the QR Code Scanner Pro (free) on Blackberry or iPhone APP worlds:
2) Scan RentSeeker.ca’s QR Code —>
3) Your Smart Phone should direct you to a must see video on RentSeeker.ca’s YouTube channel about the importance and value of web and social media marketing presence.
Q. So…what is a QR Code and how can Landlords, Realtors, Condo Developers and Property Managers use them?
A. A QR Code is short for Quick Response Code, a barcode readable by smart phones that can store information which can be encoded text, URL or other data for quick reference.
Here are a few uses we quickly thought up with for uses specific to the apartment rental industry & our clients. Message us, or comment on this post if you can think of more to share!
1) Add a QR Code to your print ads so mobile readers can scan the code while sitting on a bus / or subway and be taken directly to you web / mobile site on their smartphone!
2) Add a QR Code to your business cards or print ads with information for prospective renters to be able to scan and see a rental incentive, contact information or url to that specific listing on your website!
3) Add a LARGE QR code at the lobby door of each apartment so prospective renters / walk in traffic/ can scan, and retrieve contact information for the rental agent or building superintendent!
-The Rentseeker.ca Team